This video has been produced to give you as voluntary facilitator a brief introduction into Dignity Day and your role and responsibilities.
The following guides are written for schools, but Dignity Day events may also be held in other contexts. There are many ways of doing a dignity course but here is step-by-step guides that work. If you whish do things a bit differently please feel free to do so. Just remember to stay within the spirit of the dignity principles.
Global Dignity Teaching Tools
- Global Dignity teaching tools
- Día Global de la Dignidad - Manual
- Dignidad Global instrumentos de Enseñanza
- Handbook for high school teachers
- Handbook for city, county and country chairs